Monday, January 17, 2005

A Selection of Photograghs

I have uploaded some photos for those who would like to see where I went & should there be any doubting Thomas's out there, a picture or two of the top.
I arrived back 0n the 12th after an uneventfull journey home to be re-united with the Glasgow climate, something I have not missed.
I have been asked if I thought the whole enterprise was worthwhile, anyone who has managed to carry out something they consider a personal challenge will answer that. They also have asked me what is next, well.............................I have an idea or two.
Thanks to all who left comments.. to do it click on the comments below. The comments are at the end of each log & can be accessed by all.

Yours Sincerely Stephen W M Smart.


Comments:
Sam,

Thanks again for all the work you put into the Blog. I have found it very entertaining and am sad that the big adventure is now over. Hopefully, you will keep the blog open and post more episodes of derring-do coupled with your brand of avant garde phlosophical thinking in the near future.

Was much intrigued by the method of anchoring your tent!

Menzies.

Menzies.
 
Must give you credit where credit is due and let you know that your pics are great for going into for some great escapism when life gets too much. They are also excellent for bringing the old stress levels down - the magnifence of nature and all that .... but there certainly seems to be something in it. They are inspiring !

P.S. I think you look not too bad in them either - hey I could quite fancy you
P.P.S. I always fantasised about the teacher doing the slide show
 
Great photos. Looking forward to your neat portfolio!
 
.....next portfolio!
 
Ahhh, finally some inspiration visits my blog! I'm off to India at the moment - have you been? I have some gear with me, wouldn't mind a bash at something a bit tougher...

Great photos by the way
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?