Thursday, December 02, 2004

Santiago 2nd Dec

Arrived Santiago at 3pm Scottish time. Santiago is a mere 3 hours behind Glasgow so the time difference is not too much. I have booked into the hotel Londres in the centre of Santiago, and in costs only 7000pesos a night for a single room or 7 libres escocia, a bargain!! The journey was uneventfull and went very smoothly ( other than a beer costing $6.50 in charles de gaul airport)
sic.
So nothing to report. Tomorrow I will stay another day in Santiago and see the sights what ever they are!
The weather here is a slightly humid 78f so no need for anything more than a tee shirt.
Coming into Santiago the plane flew quite close to Aconcagua & as it was very clear I had a very good view of it, unfortunatly I stupidly left my camera in my rucksack which was in the hold so I could not take a photo. It looked quite snowy & quite.. er.. interesting! if I was looking at the right mountain.
Enought of this dreary stuff, I´m off for a beer !!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?